Welcome To Clickuniversity
LET’S EXPLORE WHAT PASSIVE INCOME IS ALL ABOUT
I’m Caleb Leng, creator of Clickuniversity. If you're serious about starting an online business of your own involving a blog, podcast, to generate passive income but you're not sure where to start, this page will be a resource for you.
I believe in empowering you to learn simply: Share honestly, be truthful, put in the time for work, and lead by example. That’s what I’m all about, and that’s what Clickuniversity is all about.
What Is Passive Income?
The CU Definition
In my experience, what most Internet entrepreneurs crave—and what I focus on here at CU—is the following:
Building online businesses from scratch that take advantage of automation systems that facilitates transactions, cash flow, and growth to happen without requiring a real-time presence.
In another words, we do not trade time for money.
Instead, we use the internet to invest our time upfront creating valuable products, experiences and automations. We work hard now to continually reap the benefits later.
What Is Passive Income Is Not?
Debunking Some Common Myths
- Generating passive income is NOT get rich fast scheme and it requires a lot of hard work. Nothing in life comes free. Making real money online is no different. Many traditional internet marketers and online entrepreneurs will try to persuade you to think otherwise. Why? Because they’re trying to make money from false hopes. I’m here to tell you the truth: Online business is hard work. I’ll do my best to guide you and give you the information you need, but I can’t force you to take action; that’s up to you.
- Generating passive income does NOT happen overnight. I don’t live, teach, or believe in get-rich-quick schemes. My first online business took about a year of hard work before it was generating enough income to support my family. There was nothing easy about what I had to do to get that business going. But in relative terms, it was “quick” because I decided to opt-out of the work-till-sixty-five-deferred-life plan and make my own luck happen. You can do it too.
- Generating passive income is NOT impossible. Passive income was just a dream for me until 2008. That’s when I was let go from my job due to the crumbling economy. With no other options, I bet on myself by trying to make my dream a reality. And you know what? The dream came true, and it’s totally awesome! I get to stay at home with my family, work when I want, and make my own decisions. This lifestyle is possible, and I want you to experience it too
Passive Income Essential #1
A WEBSITE WITH BLOG
A website is the first essential of any profitable passive income business done online.
There are a few free options like Blogger, Tumblr, or WordPress.com. Those are great options for some, but I don’t recommend that path for three important reasons:
- When you use a free service, your domain name will almost always be an “extra” extension to the service provider’s own domain. For example, if I created SPI on Tumblr, the web address would be http://clickuniversity.tumblr.com instead of https://www.clickuniversity.com.
- You have fewer customization options for design, functionality, and revenue. For example, I know that with free WordPress.com sites, you are limited to using only certain plugins, and you aren’t even allowed to advertise.
- When you build your business on someone else’s platform, your business is vulnerable to any changes they might make. For example, if Tumblr closed tomorrow, you would lose your business entirely.
These three reasons alone are exactly why I recommend going with a self-hosted website. You have more control, it looks more professional, and you can truly call it your own.
Exclusively for CU Readers
THE WEBSITE HOSTING COMPANY I USE AND TRUST
I’ve used Bluehost since the beginning and trust them implicitly. I love their customer support and reliability. Full Disclosure: As an affiliate, I receive compensation if you purchase through this link, at no extra course to you.]
I hear horror stories all the time from other online entrepreneurs dealing with massive hosting headaches. Thankfully, I never have them with Bluehost. Bluehost just works, which gives me amazing peace of mind!
I highly recommend using Bluehost for your first website, and you can get started now at $3.95/month, which is an exclusive deal only available here on CU!
Get Started the Smart Way
MY FREE, EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CONTENT
The content in this email course is exclusive. You won’t find it anywhere else. I do that because I believe it’s important to start out with a focused, nurturing experience that rewards commitment.
Get immediate access now by clicking the button below. I cannot wait to help you get started.
You Are Not Alone
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE
I've walked a similar journey of seeking passive income years back, made so many mistakes and this blog resource tool based on my mistakes and successes so it will cut short your journey.
I’m here for you as both a guide and as a friend.
I want to hear your stories. I want to know how else I can help you. I want the Clickuniversity experience to be our shared experience.
This is how we all learn and grow together, myself included.
Just so you know this is a real me behind the emails, I do respond to emails. I treat everyone equally and I genuine believe that I’m just your average normal guy who enjoys going the distance, working hard but working smart. In everything I do here with Clickuniversity, I truly believe in making a positive and tangible impact using the Internet to make lives better. One click at a time.